Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!


Christmas was pretty nice.  We opened our presents in the morning and had a pancake breakfast.  Later we went to Norm's family.  I have some highlights below.

On New Year's Day we met with my family where Lexi FINALLY got her Pillow Pet she has been bugging for for several months.




I was ill over my birthday, so not much happened there. I was thrilled to find over 50 people wished me a Happy Birthday on Facebook. There is nothing like a Facebook birthday.

I am hoping to get started on my weight loss. To inspire me, I signed up through Isabella's Journey to lose weight to help raise money. Isabella is a three year old little girl who was diagnosed with a rare childhood cancer called Neuroblastoma.  A local gentleman pledged to run a mile for every fifteen pounds pledges lose. 

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Hi Denise, it's Shelli. I am so glad that you are doing well. I like the new look of the blog. Well new since I was here last.