Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Freeze

Last week it was beautiful. The weather was back in the fifties again and it was so sunny and warm. Today we are back in the icebox. Brrr! They are expecting more ice/snow tomorrow although I believe that is more north of us. However, the youth group is traveling home and so I will be grateful when they are safely home.

I had been having some issues with neuropathy but my doctor has increased my medication and I have been using splints at night and I am happy to report that I have been able to feel the difference.  I am trying to go without the splints to see if it is just from the meds and if I can stop using the splints.

In 2-3 weeks Nicole will be performing in Bye-Bye Birdie as Mae Peterson.  I am looking forward to going and seeing it.  Her part promises to be a humorous look at an overindulgent mother.

No comments: