Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independance Day USA!




The local fire companies have had a very rough week. Last Sunday three motorcycles crashed into a van. We don't know the complete story of what happened with that yet, but five of the six motorcycle riders were killed and the sixth one severely injured. Early this morning they went to another crash involving fire..... another gruesome fatality. Please keep all firefighters, police and ambulance responders in your prayers.

Last Sunday morning we were also awakened early to a major leak under our kitchen sink. It was repaired but when we got the water loss estimate from the borough, the water lost was 7 times more than what we use in an average day. We are thankful that the borough said they were doing to credit us for some of it.

On Monday I started having lower back and leg pain. My oncologist sent me for a CT scan and a tumor marker but that came back okay so now I have to find a way to relieve the excruciating pain. I believe it's sciatica but I am almost scared to find out what I need to do to fix it. I am not up for surgery. I would like physical therapy better. We have to come up with some money to do something. It is very frustrating because I had so many things I wanted to get accomplished this summer.

Tonight we are planning to go and see some fireworks with my parents. I thought we might take a little picnic along.

I will leave you with a verse on Freedom:

John 8:36 - "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." God bless!



1 comment:

WhiteStone said...

Amen to John 8:36.
So sad about the crash and fire. We had a similar incident here that everyone is saddened by.
God bless you as you deal with your back.

And! Enjoy the fireworks!!!