Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankful for family and friends.....for health and for good health insurance and doctors when we need them. For food on our tables, a roof over our heads and a working furnace to keep us warm.......for a Father who gave us the ultimate gift..... We are so blessed!
We are going to my parents to celebrate with my family today.  It will be a little different due to a change in a recent family dynamic but that's the way it is.  There is always change whether we want it or not.  I know that is something I have had trouble dealing with in the past.  I know it will hit me hard when my daughter goes to college but for now I can only embrace the changes and go with the flow.
Photo of the moon
Nicole, at a recent band awards ceremony
 

Lexi, at a Brownie Induction


















































































No comments: