Monday, November 28, 2011

It's been a week

Norm has been in the hospital a week now with no definite time of getting out which is extremely discouraging especially since they originally promised 3-5 days.  His morale keeps sinking.  If we could get the stomach tube out and he could start eating he would be a lot happier but we don't know what his small intestine is doing.  He has lost about 25 pounds through all of this which means I need to get on the stick and work at losing myself.  (LOL)
.
As of right now I just wish we could have  a normal life but I guess then my next question is "What is normal anyway?"  You look around and everyone has some kind of struggle.  Everyone has their own cross to bear.  
.
Psalm 9:9 The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you.



No comments: