Thursday, March 26, 2009

My bones are telling me it's gonna rain!

Been achy past few days and I think it's because of the rain in the forecast.

Tomorrow I am going to visit another lady with Ovarian cancer. Her prognosis isn't quite as good as mine and she is much older. I think she is having problems having a bright outlook on it. I don't know if she is a believer. Please pray that I would be able to minister to her and God would give me the right words to tell her and that she would be receptive. I am really nervous about the whole thing. I am not an outgoing person......I am an extreme introvert so this is totally out of my comfort zone.
Tonight Tyler is supposed to hve soccer practice..... personally hoping for enough rain to cancel it. Lexi and Ty both had practice on Tuesday and it was so cold it took me forever to get warm.
Lexi and Tyler were singing song from Nicole's musical this morning. Nicole started to giggle, "I guess I was singing too much if my sister and brother got my songs memorized."
Next Tuesday I go to my Oncologist for a check-up and to decide on what comes next. I don't think he quite knows what he's going to do.

No comments: