Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Answered prayer

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6



I have been praying for something that was partially related to the after effects of my cancer and yesterday, not only did He answer that prayer, but He answered it twice. The first time I was near tears when I realized He had given me what I asked for and the second time I was in complete awe. Thank you Jesus! You knew exactly what I needed! The balm for my soul.....

1 comment:

marykay said...

oh gosh Denise, I love hearing this...I believe so much in the strength of prayer and how the Lord can't refuse a lot of our requests...prayers are sometimes answered in ways we cannot immediately see. I'm happy your prayer was answered...