Monday, August 2, 2010

As August begins.......

Summer is speeding along and it won't be too long until the kids are back in school and I am back to work. I feel like there hasn't been enough time to get things done. I guess it does not help that school finished later and I was unable to do anything for three weeks due to my back. I am thankful that is mostly healed.

Nicole started band camp this morning. She will be doing that all this week and next week. It will next next Friday with a picnic and Parent Preview Show.

This will also be the month for appointments as I have scheduled a lot of doctor and dental appointments for the kids and I before school starts again. I am also looking forward to a Ladies tea as well as a business meeting.

1 comment:

WhiteStone said...

Too bad we can't schedule doc/dentist appts all on the same day at the same location. Wouldn't that be a time-saver!!!!