Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy summer

I can't believe how much there is to do this summer. I'm not sure if I will get everything done I hoped to or not! Lexi has summer school until the end of the month. I was calling it camp for awhile but she figured it out. She doesn't seem to have a problem with it. I had to curb Tyler so he doesn't pick on her though.

Today I have a couple of appointments and then I guess later this week I have to pack Tyler for camp. I'm surprised he hasn't insited on starting that yet. He goes on Sunday.

Ty got his braces in last week. He made them red,white and blue.

Nicole got back from New York with her grandparents. I was just looking at her pics and it looks like she had lots of fun!
Below are pics from this past weekend with Independance Day celebrations


1 comment:

marykay said...

Hi Denise! It sounds like you guys are busy!! I like that video you have for the fathers day tribute!! I see your hubby in there...its so nice that your church does that. Very nice! I was just watching a fathers day video too...its funny called "fathers and flashbacks" your hubby might think its funny....the guy is a filmaker comedian and good looking too..hee hee....http://www.youtube.com/user/MattKoval#play/uploads/0/uXqfxpPUUGc

and if you have time watch the one that says "thalad drething"