Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ham and Snow

Coby is such a ham, when he sees the camera he goes crazy.
He actually posed for about 8 pics but I only uploaded three.
All poses were HIS idea!

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


We got snow today. Since I'm not allowed to shovel, I made all three go out to shovel.
They were so tired till they were done, they didn't even sled in it! Just wanted to
come in, rest and get warm. I figured now they would get an idea as to why
some adults don't appreciate snow.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee. coby is funny, he sure is a ham!! good kids to help shovel snow. Lexi is cute eating ice. It sure looks super cold where you live! I can't imagine. Here it was soooo sunny and 67 degrees!!