Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Today we went down to my mom's side of the family for a gathering. We met in the activity room of a nursing home facility. There was also a pool for our use. My mom hadn't felt good overnight(Stomach virus) and my dad was really tired from also being up so we left early.
We leave tomorrow afternoon for our weekend away thanks to friends from church. We are heading to a resort south of Lancaster, PA. It worked out good as Saturday is also my birthday. We will be back on Sunday so maybe Sunday evening or Monday morning I can put some photos up.

Not far from my mind is the upcoming chemo therapy next Wednesday. Please keep us in your prayers.




Opening Christmas Presents before heading back to hospital to admit Norm.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Welcoming Norm home from the hospital


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



My mom's side of the family at the gathering today. I emailed it to my aunt and told her that everyone is smiling pretty and then I looked at her and her husband........ This is only probably about half of us. My grandfather was in the middle on the chair.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you all!! and Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! I'm sure you all are having fun right now on your get-a-way! Wow, Lancaster...we have been there a few times! I really like the surroundings in Amish country!You will have to tell us all about it and share your pics. I like all your pics and I like the cake you all made for your hubby...it looks great! Hugs & Blessings