Saturday, February 14, 2009

Recovering

Norm and I both had a mild flu/virus yesterday. Still recovering from it today. The steps seem to kill us going up. I'm hoping we feel better tomorrow.


I spent spent five minutes correcting all the errors from last post. They are more typing errors than spelling errors. I think faster than my fingers can work.......



Tyler, peeking at camera through chair



Norm and Ty watching a You-Tube



Norm showing same You-Tube to Lexi



Lexi smiles for camera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are both feeling better. Praying that you are strong enough to enjoy some time before the next round. Keeping you in prayer.

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee..Lexi is a cutie patootie pie. I like her face and smile. Your son and hubby look so good just having father son bonding watching you tube! Gosh that you tube is great for stuff isnt it? I found these nursing videos that I watched last semester to help me remember how to do assessments. You find good stuff in you tube..you find bad stuff...just like anything else I guess. youre son peeking thru the chair makes me chuckle...very playful....