Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yay my counts are up!

I talked to the nurse from my oncologist. She was very happy to see my counts were up and quite surprised. She said it usually takes two weeks and sometimes a shot to get counts up. She askedwhat the world I did. I told her I was pushing the spinach and all the stuff they told me to and getting rest. Norm added that I was also getting a lot of prayer so this is a complete answer to prayer! A miracle, it sounds like if it doesn't usually happen so well. I'm not looking forward to returning next Tuesday but I am looking forward to getting it over with and getting on with my life. Then my next "worry" will be that it don't return but I am grateful I can cast my cares on Him because He cares for me. There are other cases at church of cancer either returning or someone getting it for the first time. God has placed the cancer support group in our church at just the right time and I want to praise those who listened to His call to start this. Norm and I have just been getting overwhelemed by gifts, cards and well wishes from so many people who care. You just don't realize how many people you touch until they start blessing you in so many ways. It just inspires you to pass it forward. We aren't always in a position to do that but have tried to do it where we could. Meanwhile I so want to get his over and get that pic line O-U-T! I asked my nurse today if the do that and she said, "Yes" and I told her if she has to do it, I don't want to know the details. I just want to know when it's done. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone in on this praise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God our prayers were answered, that is great news. We will continue to pray that this next round goes smoothly and that your body is completely healed. Hang in there your all doing a great job.

The Maritn's
Phil, Ruth Ann, Jenna, DeAnne and Katelyn

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad for you Denise...God is truly answering prayers! taek care dear...

The Sweetest Things said...

This is really great news to hear. I'm so glad for you. Please know that I continue to hold you in my prayers. God Bless you and your fmaily. Big hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, just checking on you and wishing you a great weekend. God bless you and yours.